5th HCC Information
(More Categories for 6th HCC)Categories (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
- Outdoor Flower
- High Octane (Most Gas)
- Fruit Forward (Most Fruity)
- Exotic (Most Exotic)
- Entry fee is reduced to $300 per entry for Flower and there are no limit to the amount of entries.
- Entry fee is an additional $200 for a Flower entry to be considered for the High Octane, Fruit Forward and Most Exotic awards.
- Judging requires the submission of 15 packaged units at 3.5g each.
- Samples must be delivered via licensed transport to the Emerald Genetics distribution department. Contact Emerald Genetics if you are a licensed cultivator in need of distribution services.
- Category 3 COA’s will be required for each submission and product must be in retail ready packaging.
- Contestant or representative must be present at the award ceremony to collect award.
- One general admissions ticket is included for each entry.
- Email Humboldt County Cup at email@example.com for entry form and proposed entries.