Humboldt County Cup Important Information
Venue: Arcata Theater Lounge
Address: 1036 G St. Arcata, CA
Date: December 29, 2018
Time: 7:00 pm - 12:30 am
Apply for Sponsorship while space is available!
HUMBOLDT COUNTY CUP!
"THE OFFICIAL CUP OF HUMBOLDT COUNTY!"
Let's Celebrate the Harvest!
4th Annual, 2018 Info
- There will not be public consumption or retail sales
- There will not be a contest for cannabis entries
- There will be Cannabis Community Awards, pre- New Years Bash and Harvest Celebration
- Age is 21+
3rd Annual, 2017 Info
- Lab Tested and Judged by Public Sources!
- Entries will qualify based upon lab safety for pesticides, molds and residual solvents!
- Entries are not judged based upon potency of lab results as labs could range by 3-5% or more!
- Flower is judged by public entities for Sight, Taste and Smell!
- Good, Honest and Fair Competition!
- Designed by Scientists!
- We love children, to stay in accordance with California state laws, children may not be present and ages 18+ are able to attend at this time.
- Government-issued photo ID such as driver’s or non-driver's state license, passport or military ID OR a copy of your birth certificate + a photo ID such as student ID.
- Medical recommendations are not required to attend the Humboldt County Cup.
- In accordance with California law, attendees must be 18 years of age with a California doctor's recommendation to enter the medication vendor area. (Onsite physician expected to be present for recommendations)
- In accordance with state and local possession laws, you may bring medical cannabis and smoking accessories for personal use in designated areas that do not adversely effect non-smokers.
- There are no sales of cannabis.