Humboldt County Cup Important Information
Location: 3750 Harris St Eureka, CA
Date: November 18, 2017
Time: 11:00 am – 10:00 pm
HUMBOLDT COUNTY CUP!
“THE OFFICIAL CUP OF HUMBOLDT COUNTY!”
Let’s Celebrate the Harvest!
- Lab Tested and Judged by Public Sources!
- Entries will qualify based upon lab safety for pesticides, molds and residual solvents!
- Entries are not judged based upon potency of lab results as labs could range by 3-5% or more!
- Flower is judged by public entities for Sight, Taste and Smell!
- Good, Honest and Fair Competition!
- Designed by Scientists!
- We love children, to stay in accordance with California state laws, children may not be present and ages 18+ are able to attend at this time.
- Government-issued photo ID such as driver’s or non-driver’s state license, passport or military ID OR a copy of your birth certificate + a photo ID such as student ID.
- Medical recommendations are not required to attend the Humboldt County Cup.
- In accordance with California law, attendees must be 18 years of age with a California doctor’s recommendation/ California medical card to enter the medication vendor area. There will be a designated area for those 21 years of age and older.
- In accordance with state and local possession laws, you may bring cannabis and smoking accessories for personal use in designated areas that do not adversely effect non-smokers.
- There are no sales of cannabis.